TIRE REFUND – RV TIRES RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY
Please make sure to understand our refund policy. We care greatly about your purchase experience. We accept NEW / UN-MOUNTED tire returns up to 30 days after delivery of tires. If you are not happy with the tires for any reason, we will coordinate an exchange or return for you. Some exclusions apply, see below for details
In order to begin the Return / Exchange process, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-788-4737 or email [email protected] during business hours (Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 9:00PM ET). Do not return any tires prior to receiving a Return Authorization Code, as they will not be accepted without a proper return authorization from our Customer Service team.
- Tires must be in new condition that have not been mounted
- Prior authorization code must be obtained from RV Tires.com before return / exchange of tire products
- Tires may be required to be returned to the tire dealer the tire products where picked up at time of purchase
- All returns are subject to inspection by RVTires.com and are accepted within 30 days of delivery date.
Please note that it may take 5-7 days for your banking entity to post your credit to your account. Credits will be issued to the credit card used on the order.
Tires that have been mounted /used, in most instances, are covered by tire manufacturer Workmanship Warranty and/or Tread Life Warranty. RV Tires.com recommends first contacting installing tire dealer for tires that have workmanship or tread life wear concerns.
Tires that are / become unserviceable due to any of the following may not be covered by manufacturer’s warranties:
- Conditions resulting from road hazards, such as, but not limited to: impact damage, cuts, snags, or punctures.
- Conditions such as, but not limited to, uneven, cupping, feathering tread wear resulting from improper installation, wheel misalignment, tire/wheel assembly imbalance, use of an improper rim, improper mounting or dismounting or misapplication.
- Conditions resulting from consumer damage, such as improper tire and vehicle maintenance, misuse, abuse, accident, under inflation, overloading and over inflation.
- Use in any off-road applications.
- Worn unevenly and / or show a difference of 2/32” (1.6mm) between the grooves.
- Altered in any manner (siping, buffing, stud pin holes, re-grooving, truing, etc.).
You may cancel your tire order any time before pick-up or installation of your purchased tire products. Please call Customer Service Department at 1-800-788-4737 or email [email protected] during business hours (Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 9:00PM ET) and we will process your cancellation and refund immediately. Please note that it may take 5-7 days for your banking entity to post the credit to your account. Credits will be issued to the credit card used on the order.
Your complete satisfaction is our goal! You can buy tires with confidence from RVTires.com with our 'Peace of Mind Policy'. Rest assured, we put forth every effort to provide the best tire purchasing experience – and should anything not meet your expectations, we will make it right!
If you have questions or concerns with your tire purchase or installation service, please call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-788-4737 or email [email protected] during business hours (Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 9:00PM ET). We will gladly assist you with a quick and easy resolution.